MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin is in the early stage of a busy month of basketball and hosts Wisconsin Lutheran on Thursday at 7 pm inside the R. John Buuck Field House.
Who: Wisconsin Lutheran 8-5, 6-3 NACC; Concordia Wisconsin 6-6, 5-4 NACC
Where: R. John Buuck Field House (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Thursday, January 12 (7 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here or live statistics (also includes live video) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- BACK ON TRACK: After a month without a victory, the Falcons put a check in the win column on Tuesday night at Edgewood (84-66). It was a good momentum builder, considering they have eight games during the next 19 days on the calendar.
- ERICKSON, HAU SHINE: It was only a matter of time before Josh Erickson and Josh Hau broke through with career games. The duo combined for half of the Falcons 84 points scored during Tuesday's win. Erickson has eight double-digit scoring games this year and Hau has four of his own.
- OFFENSIVE REBOUNDING IMPORTANT: Wisconsin Lutheran enters the game leading the NACC with 13.1 offensive rebounds per game, while Concordia Wisconsin is hauling in just 8.8 per game. The Warriors are averaging 13.8 second-chance points.
- HELPING OUT: Concordia Wisconsin isn't playing one-one-one basketball, evident by its 17.8 assists per game average which ranks second in the NACC and 16th nationally. The Falcons have dished out 20 or more helpers in five games. Also, the 17.8 assists per game would set the single season record.
- NOW IS THE TIME: The Falcons find themselves in fifth place in the NACC standings, which are a jumbled mess at the moment, with a three-win team almost in last place and a six-win team in second place. If they want to put together a stretch of key victories, the next three games are important because those opponents are ahead in the NACC.
- INCONSISTENT SCORING: The Falcons need to find consistent scoring because they have tallied anywhere from 54 to 103 on the scoreboard this season.