JANESVILLE, Wis. – Bill Jones and Sam Schlosser each fired a 4-over-par 79 on Friday to lead Concordia Wisconsin at the Culver's Edgewood Fall Classic. The Falcons sit in eighth place on the leaderboard after shooting a 319 team score.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- CUW is in eighth place on the leaderboard after shooting a 319 team score, which included two rounds in the 70s.
- Senior Bill Jones (New Holstein, Wis.) began his final season as a Falcon with a 4-over-par 79, while rookie Sam Schlosser (West Bend, Wis.) started his career with the same 79 round. Both are tied for 34th place.
- Junior Kyle Rebholz (West Bend, Wis.) is tied for 38th position after shooting an 80.
- Sophomore Jake Tenlen (Montreal, Wis.) carded an 81, while junior Nate Hasenstein (Sheboygan, Wis.) had an 87.
- Elmhurst leads the tournament after 18 holes of play with a 291 team score, while Webster is three shots behind.
- Zac Ciesla (Webster) is atop the leaderboard with a 2-under-par 69 and Ben Schwartz (UW-Stout) is one shot off with a round of 70.
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- The Falcons complete the 36-hole, two-day event on Saturday.