MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin begins its 2017 campaign with a Saturday 1 pm home game against Dubuque at Fitting Field.
Who: Dubuque 0-0; Concordia Wisconsin 0-0
Where: Fitting Field (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, February 18 (1 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here (weather permitting otherwise live audio will be provided) and live statistics (also includes live video) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- HEAT WAVE: Saturday's projected high of 51 degrees will feel like a heat wave in comparison to the last time the Falcons began the season at home in 2015. When they hosted John Carroll two season ago on February 15 the game time temperature was 11 degrees, making it the coldest game in program history.
- HOLES TO FILL: Concordia Wisconsin lost three of its top five offensive players (total points) from a year ago due to graduation. Stephen Gregory returns for his sophomore campaign after netting 25 goals last season (33 points). The same goes for the defensive side of the ball, with six of the top nine players in terms of the caused turnover statistic have graduated.
- HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE: The Falcons are 18-4 when playing at home during the direction of head coach Michael Fahey. In addition, they have played just two home games during the month of February, both in 2015 and ending in defeats.
- LAST TIME MET: Concordia Wisconsin began the game with nine-straight goals before routing Dubuque 19-5 last season on April 9 in Dubuque, Iowa.