MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin hosts Cornell on Saturday at 4 pm at Fitting Field. The Falcons need to win in order to obtain the No. 2 seed in the MLC Tournament with some help could possibly get the No. 1 overall seed and a share of the regular season title.
Who: Cornell 7-7, 3-4 MLC; Concordia Wisconsin 11-5, 6-1 MLC
Where: Fitting Field (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, April 29 (4 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here ((weather permitting, otherwise there will be an audio-only broadcast) and live statistics click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- MLC TOURNAMENT SCENARIOS: This much we know: Aurora, Beloit, Concordia Wisconsin and MSOE have all clinched a spot in the MLC Tournament. MSOE has locked up the No. 4 seed.
Here are the possible scenarios for the No. 1-3 seeds:
- currently CUW holds the tiebreaker over Aurora due to Wednesday's victory and with a win over Cornell, at worst will be the No. 2 seed and will host a home MLC Tournament game on Wednesday at 4 pm
• the scenarios below are all based on CUW defeating Cornell
- if Beloit defeats Aurora on Saturday they will have the No. 1 seed, CUW gets the No. 2 seed and Aurora falls to the No. 3 seed
- if Aurora defeats Beloit by two goals or more, then Aurora is the No. 2 seed, Beloit falls to the No. 3 seed and CUW is No. 1 overall via tiebreaking rules
- if Aurora wins by one goal against Beloit they then get the No. 3 seed and Beloit moves to the No. 2 seed
- the only way CUW doesn't host a home MLC Tournament game next week is if they lost to Cornell and Aurora defeats Beloit
• IF EVERYTHING PLAYS OUT IN CUW'S FAVOR THEY COULD WIN A SHARE OF THE MLC REGULAR SEASON TITLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN PROGRAM HISTORY