KENOSHA, Wis. – Craig Reese set the school record in the 1,000-meter run and Silas Hasselbrook posted a win in the 55-meter hurdles to pace the Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field Team Friday at the Tadd Metzger Invite.
- Falcons Finish: 5th of 9 (53 points)
- Location: Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center – Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Individual Champions: Hasselbrook (55-meter hurdles)
- School Records: Reese (1,000)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Reese edged an 18-year old record in the 1,000-meter run, clocking in at 2:42.25. Jedd Maschke (2:42.84) had the previous best time in Falcons history.
- Hasselbrook topped the field in the 55-meter hurdles as he ran a 7.99 in the finals.
- Samual Spranger had a couple of solid showings Friday, placing second in the 400 and third in the 200. He ran a 50.22 in the 400 and crossed the finish line in 23.02 in the 200. Jake Roy added a third-place finish in the 55-meter dash (6.65).
- Ryan Teigen placed third in the 5,000-meter run, crossing the finish line in 18:01.97. Tyler Martinkus added a fifth-place finish in the weight throw (14.43) meters).
- Ryan Curran - Weight Throw (12.25)
- Declan Harman - 200 (26.20)
- Nick Margrett - 55 (6.92)
- Elisjsha Neuaone - 55 (6.74)
- Spranger - 200 (23.02)
- The Falcons are off next weekend and will return to compete at the UW-Platteville Invitational on February 10. The meet is set to start at 11 a.m.
May 21, 2018 Spranger named USTFCCCA All-Region Honoree
May 17, 2018 UPDATE: Spranger qualifies for NCAA Championships!
April 21, 2018 Reese wins 5,000-meter run for Men's Track & Field Saturday
April 3, 2018 Spranger sprints to NACC Weekly Award
February 25, 2018 Johnson's school record guides Men's Track & Field at NACC Indoor Meet
February 21, 2018 Men's Track & Field to compete at NACC Championships Sunday
February 17, 2018 Spranger breaks 400 record for Men's Track & Field Saturday
February 10, 2018 Men's Track & Field led by sprinters at UW-Platteville meet
January 26, 2018 Reese sets 1,000-meter school record for Men's Track & Field
January 13, 2018 Men's Track & Field finishes second at Private College Invite
December 18, 2017 De Lap breaks five American Records at Desert Solstice Event
December 2, 2017 Men's Track & Field places fourth in season-opening meet