PLATTEVILLE, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Men's Track & Field took part in the UW-Platteville Invitational Saturday. The Falcons were paced by their sprinters with Samual Spranger leading the way with a pair of top-four finishes.
- Falcons Finish – No Team Scores
- Location: Williams Fieldhouse – Platteville, Wisconsin
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Spranger finished third in the 400-meter dash, completing the race in 50.35. He added a fourth-place finish in the 200-meter dash (23.07), while teammate Jake Roy finished fifth in the event (23.13). Silas Hasselbrook added an eighth-place finish in the 200.
- The Falcons 4X400-meter relay team placed sixth on Saturday. Silas Hasselbrook started the race for the Falcons, handing off to his brother Preus Hasselbrook for the second leg. Henry Jensen and Spranger ran the final two legs for CUW, which finished the race in 3:32.97.
- Tyler Martinkus recorded a good showing in the weight throw Saturday, placing sixth in the event. He landed a throw of 15.90 meters.
- Colter Dziekan - 60-meter dash (7.82)
- Athanasius Hasselbrook - Long Jump (5.90)
- Zach Larsen - Weight Throw (8.10)
- Ryan Teigen - 5,000 (17:28.15)
- The Falcons will compete at the UW-Oshkosh Titan Challenge next Saturday. The meet will start at 10:30 a.m.
February 25, 2018 Johnson's school record guides Men's Track & Field at NACC Indoor Meet
February 21, 2018 Men's Track & Field to compete at NACC Championships Sunday
February 17, 2018 Spranger breaks 400 record for Men's Track & Field Saturday
February 10, 2018 Men's Track & Field led by sprinters at UW-Platteville meet
January 26, 2018 Reese sets 1,000-meter school record for Men's Track & Field
January 13, 2018 Men's Track & Field finishes second at Private College Invite
December 18, 2017 De Lap breaks five American Records at Desert Solstice Event
December 2, 2017 Men's Track & Field places fourth in season-opening meet