Lutheran National Championships
3rd Annual Concordia
University Wisconsin National Lutheran Cross Country
Click here for the registration form
Click here for the course map
When: October 26,
Where: Concordia University Wisconsin – course is across the street south of campus
Time: Boys 12:00 p.m., Girls 12:45 p.m.
Race Distance: 2 miles
Categories: Seventh and Eighth grade teams/individuals and sixth grade and below individuals. All runners of all grades will race on each team. There is unlimited number to each team racing. You do not have to have a full team to compete as they can run as individuals for your school and compete for individual honors but must have qualified through your state meet. If you do not have a state meet but yet would like to run in the national meet you can apply to do so. Contact Russell De Lap for information.
Awards: Top two teams (National Champions and National Runner-Up) will receive a team trophy and large banner, top seven runners on both teams will get an individual team award, top seven runners First Team All-American, 8-14 second team All-American, 15-21 Third Team All-American will receive an award (7-8th grade and 6th grade and below divisons).
Fee: $75 per team or $15.00 per individual or $150.00 per school.
Course: Flat and very spectator friendly. We will use our land to the south which is completely open.
Parking: Please park in the lots as you enter the main entrance of campus.
Deadline to register is October 15, 2011. Fill out the registration form and either fax, mail or email it by the deadline. No Entries will be accepted after this date.
Concordia University Wisconsin
C/O Russell DeLap
12800 N. Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097
Make Check Payable to: Concordia University Wisconsin and mail to me at the above address.
- If a state has five or less teams competing the top two teams will qualify
- If a state has eight teams competing the top three teams will qualify
- If a state has 10 teams or more competing the top four teams will qualify
- Top seven individuals outside of any qualifying team regardless of number of teams competing will qualify from the 7th & 8th grade level and 6th grade and below level
- If a state does not have a state qualifying meet than any team and/or individual from such state can apply to enter into the National meet by contacting race director Russell DeLap
- Any team that qualifies can bring all runners who ran in the
state meet. The number is unlimited as long as each runner ran in
the state meet.
We are excited to host the National cross country meet and hope it will be a wonderful experience for everyone involved.