3rd Annual Concordia
University Wisconsin State Lutheran Cross Country Championships
Click here for the registration form.
Click here for the course map.
When: October 6, 2012
Where: Concordia University Wisconsin – course is across the street from campus
Time: Girls at 12:00 p.m., Boys at 1:00 p.m.
Race Distance: 2 miles
Categories: All runners of all grades will race on each team and count towards the team scoring yet count in the individual awards as well. There is unlimited number to each team racing. You do not have to have a full team to compete as they can run as individuals for your school and compete for individual honors.
- On October 20th I am hosting the Concordia University Wisconsin National Lutheran Cross Country Championships and the state meet will be the qualifying meet. I am contacting the surrounding states and it is my goal to continue to develop the state and national meet so each is a great event.
Qualifying for nationals:
- Top 7 seventh & eighth grade level individual runners excluding any qualifying team members qualify for the National meet
- If we have 5 full teams (5 or more runners) or less teams competing the top 3 teams qualify
- If we have 8 full teams competing the top 4 teams will qualify
- If we have 10 full teams or more competing the top 5 teams will qualify
- Top 7 sixth grade and below individual runners can qualify individually as there will be a 6th Grade & below division for individuals at the national meet – there will not be a 6th grade & below team division at nationals
- Any team that qualifies can take all runners to the national meet but must have run in the state meet (if your state hosts this meet) or has run in any meet prior to the national meet while representing your Lutheran School if your state does not host a state meet
Awards: Top two teams in state (state champions and state runner-up) will receive a great team trophy and large banner, top 7 runners on both teams will get an individual team award; top 7 runners first team all-state; 8-14 second team all state; 15-21 third team all-state will receive an award (this includes all grades for the all-state awards).
Fee: $40 per team or $15.00 per individual or $80.00 per school.
Course: Flat and very spectator friendly. We will use our land to the south which is completely open.
Parking: Please park in the lots as you enter the main entrance of campus.
Deadline to register is September 29, 2012. Fill out form and either fax, mail or email it to me by the deadline. No entries will be accepted after this date.
Contact Information for
Concordia University Wisconsin
C/O Russell De Lap
12800 N. Lake Shore Drive
Mequon, WI 53097
Make Check out to: Concordia University Wisconsin and mail to at the above address.