MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin and MSOE will meet in a NACC showdown on Tuesday at 7 pm inside the R. John Buuck Field House.
Who: MSOE 7-9, 4-7 NACC; Concordia Wisconsin 13-3, 11-2 NACC
Where: R. John Buuck Field House (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Tuesday, January 24 (7 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here or live statistics (also includes live video) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Wednesday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
• CHASING THE TITLE: The NACC standings entering Tuesday are still jumbled at the top, with five teams within percentage points of each other. Concordia Wisconsin has an 11-2 league record and is in second place, while MSOE sits below the NACC Tournament cutoff line with a 4-7 conference record. The Falcons have seven league games remaining (three at home), while the Raiders have nine on the schedule (five at home).
• HIGHER PERCENTAGE: It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that a better shooting percentage can be a factor in victories. The case is true with the Falcons who have finished with a higher shooting percentage than the opposition in 13 games this season and all but one of those contests resulted in victories.
• HARMON QUIETLY ON SHUTDOWN MODE: Marciarae' Harmon isn't a flashy player, but is more likely to give the Falcon quality minutes on both ends of the court. She doesn't lead the team in a statistical category and is often called upon to guard the opposition's best offensive threat. The guard is fifth on the team in scoring (8.4), fourth in rebounding (3.7) and second in assists (2.1).
• DeLONG RISES TO THE OCASSION: Taylor DeLong hasn't started but a handful of games throughout her career, but Saturday got the starting call. She responded with a career-high 26 points on 11-of-17 shooting, which might be what she needs to jump-start her scoring efforts. The forward had seven double-digit scoring games during the first eight contests but has since recorded four over the last eight outings. DeLong leads the team with 13.8 points per game.