DELAVAN, Wis. – Megan Reddersdorf fired a career round on Saturday afternoon to pace a trio of Concordia Wisconsin golfers at the UW-Whitewater Spring Flight tournament at Delbrook Golf Course.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The Falcons sent a trio of individuals to the difficult event and it was the first event of the spring for the Women's Golf team. They were led by junior Megan Reddersdorf (Marengo, Ill.) who shot a 96-87 (103) total. Her round of 87 on Saturday was a the lowest of her career.
- Sophomore Haley Olkiewicz (Oshkosh, Wis.) improved seven strokes from the first to second rounds and finished with a 104-97 (201) total. Her Saturday round was the seventh-consecutive in the 90s.
- Freshman Jessica Wengel (Fredonia, Wis.) had a season-low-tying round of 103 on Friday, while also signing for a 107 for a 210 two-day total.
- Wartburg won the team trophy with a 624 team total, while Brooke Klostermann (Wartburg) won medalist honors with a 4-over-par 150 total (76-75).
NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE
- The Falcons host Aurora in a week on Saturday, April 30 at 1 pm. If the Spartans are victories on Sunday it will setup a matchup for the MLC regular season title at Fitting Field.