GREENFIELD, Wis. – The Concordia University Wisconsin Women's Golf team teed it up Friday at the Alverno Meet in Greenfield. The Falcons shot a 432, finishing third out of five teams.
- Course: Greenfield Park Course – Greenfield, Wis.
- Team Leaderboard: 3rd of 5 (432)
- Falcons Results: Emily Hillman 103; Leanne Siewert 106; Amanda Gorshe 106; Taylor Chisolm 117; Amanda Kuenzl 130
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Hillman (Germantown, Wis.) paced the Falcons Friday by shooting a 50 on the front nine and a 53 on the back. She had the 10th best score in the 25-player field.
- Siewert (Glen Ellyn, Ill.) and Gorshe (Appleton, Wis.) each posted scores of 106. Gorshe had the best nine-hole score of any Falcons player, posting a 45 on the front nine. Siewart carded a 52 on the back nine after recording a 54 on the front.
- The final two golfers for the Falcons on Friday were Chisolm (Lindenhurst, Ill.) and Kuenzl (Bark River, Mich.). Chisolm came in with 117 strokes, while Kuenzl posted a 130.
- Lakeland had the best day by firing a team score of 386. The Muskies had all four players who counted towards the team score come in at under 100 strokes.
- The Falcons will be back in action over the next two days at the Marian Fall Inviational. The tournament is set to get underway tomorrow at Whispering Springs Golf Course in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.