Beloit, Wis. – The rising temperatures finally gave Concordia Wisconsin the chance to get out on the course and compete, as they did just that in the UW-Whitewater Spring Invitational. The Falcons took 12th out of 13 teams and were paced by Maddy Zastrow who finished tied for 21st individually.
Course: Maine Course (par 72, 5,056 yards)
Team Leaderboard: 12th of 13 (394)
Falcon Individuals: Maddy Zastrow (85), Molly Mundinger (98), Abbie Haller, Kayla Haen (108), Amy Carpenter (111)
HOW IT HAPPENED
- After the building eagerness, Concordia Wisconsin was finally able step up to the tee and test their skills at the UW-Whitewater Spring Inivitational. The Falcons were dealing with great weather, as temperatures were above 50 degrees with a forecast of partly cloudy.
- The scores started pouring in and the team score started to take shape. Concordia Wisconsin came in with a score of 394 collectively, which placed 12th out of 13 teams.
- Senior Maddy Zastrow (Greendale, Wis.) finished with the top overall score for the Falcons with a round of 85. The score was good enough 21st out of 73 participates.
- The second highest CUW score came from Freshman Molly Mundinger (West Bend, Wis.), who shot a 98 on the day. The round placed her tied for 41st.
- The Falcons will travel to Rock Island, Ill. to compete in the Augustana Invitational on Saturday.