MEQUON, Wis. – Concordia Wisconsin hosts Benedictine on Saturday at 4 pm in a Midwest Women's Lacrosse game at Fitting Field.
Who: Benedictine 4-4, 2-2 MWLC; Concordia Wisconsin 5-4, 5-0 MWLC
Where: Fitting Field (Mequon, Wis.)
When: Saturday, April 1 (4 pm)
Live Coverage: Live video click here and live statistics (also includes live video) click here
DIGITAL GAME PROGRAM
- Fans can access the digital program for Saturday's game by clicking here. Printed programs are also available on a limited quantity basis at the game for $2 each.
- NO FOOLIN' AROUND: Just once before in program history has Concordia Wisconsin played on April Fool's Day and earned a 10-7 win against Robert Morris during the 2014 season.
- STIFLING DEFENSE: It isn't a surprise the Falcons pride themselves on defense, which has resulted in five opponents scoring four or fewer goals. The latest national rankings place Concordia Wisconsin 30th with a 6.44 goals against average.
- MWLC MARCH MADNESS: Concordia Wisconsin has gone crazy against league foes during the month of March over the past four seasons, putting together a 13-1 overall record and an 8-1 record at home during that stretch.
- PLAY THOSE GOAL SONGS: The PA announcer at Fitting Field has his work cut out for him, finding all the various goals songs to play. Thus far in the season, 12 players have found the back of the net and six have scored double-digit goals.
- HENRY BECOMING A FORCE: Caitlin Henry is playing well the last five games, scoring 15 goals including a career-high seven point and five-goal effort in the last Falcons last game at Monmouth. She has four hat tricks to her record this season.