CLICK HERE for the GameDay PDF and print it out before you come to the match! A limited number of programs at the match will be sold for $2. Fans can access this digital program at the match by visiting CUWFalcons.com/programs
- The Concordia University Wisconsin Falcons host the Edgewood College Eagles today here at Fitting Field.
- Today’s match is the fifth conference game of the season for the Falcons. They enter this game 3-1 in the NACC while Edgewood is 2-2 in conference play.
- This is the 17th match between Concordia Wisconsin and Edgewood in program history. The Falcons lead the series with an 8-4-4 record over the Eagles. CUW is 8-0-2 in the last ten matches with Edgewood and holds a 7-4-3 record at home matches in the series.
- The last time these teams played was on September 26, 2018, when the Falcons tied the Eagles on the road 1-1. Simon Da-Silva scored the lone Falcon goal in that match.
- Prior to the tie in their most recent match together, the Falcons had won eight-consecutive contests with the Eagles. The streak started with a 2-1 away win on October 26, 2010, and ran through a 3-1 home win on September 27, 2017.
- The first match between the Falcons and Eagles took place on September 8, 1999. Concordia Wisconsin fell 1-0 on the road in that match but defeated Edgewood three weeks later on September 28 by a 2-1 final.
- This match-up has three of the top goal-scorers in the conference. Edgewood’s Sean Surtees leads the NACC in goals with eight while his teammate Brian Root and the Falcon’s Jackson Dryden are both part of a tie for second in the conference with seven.
- CUW leads the NACC in goals scored with 33.