MEQUON, Wis. – The Concordia Wisconsin Falcons earned their 10th win of the season with a 3-2 victory over the Robert Morris Eagles on Saturday night at the Ozaukee Ice Center.
- Final Score: Concordia Wisconsin 3, Robert Morris 2
- Records: Concordia Wisconsin 10-0-1, Robert Morris 1-6
HOW IT HAPPENED
- After a scoreless opening frame, the Eagles struck first as Jack Bieniek scored 1:42 into the second period to give Robert Morris a 1-0 lead.
- Logan Hascarl (Nakusp, B.C.) evened the game at 1-1 with a goal 11 minutes into the second period.
- The Falcons took the lead in the sixth minute of the third period as Gabriel D'Asto (Endeavor, Wis.) scored to give CUW a 2-1 lead.
- Hascarl followed in the 14th minute with his second goal of the night to put the Falcons up 3-1. The insurance goal that would end up being the game-winner.
- Collin Davis scored with under two minutes remaining to bring the Eagles within one, but Hascarl's second goal would prove to be too much to overcome as the Falcons closed out the 3-2 victory.
- Mack Willy (Tacoma, Wash.) had 27 saves in goal for the Falcons.
- The Falcons face Robert Morris at home again in the series finale on Saturday, November 2, at 5pm.