AURORA, Ill. – The Falcons posted their best finish at the NACC Championships since CUW won the title in 2011. The Blue and White finished in third place with 91 points, three ahead of Aurora in fourth place. Benedictine edged MSOE with 65 points. Freshman Wesley Schiek (Oshkosh, Wis.) took home two titles with the NACC Runner of the Year and NACC Freshman of the Year.
- CUW had two All-NACC runners in Wesley Schiek and junior Craig Reese (Germantown, Wis.).
- Wesley Schiek finished in second place at 24:48.71.
- In third place was Craig Reese at 25:14.88.
- Just outside of the All-NACC list was freshman Jack Kral (Kohler, Wis.) in 17th place at 26:33.58.
- Junior Ryan Teigen (Fargo, N.D.) finished in 23rd place at 26:58.70.
- Crossing the finish line at 30:32.26 was freshman Ryan Dziengel (Glendale, Wis.).
- In 68th place was freshman Emmett Williams (Hartford, Wis.) at 30:39.61.
- Freshman Jacob Lengel (Juda, Wis.) finished in 71st place at 30:44.21.
- Senior Matthew Wilcox (APO, AE) clocked in at 32:22.11 in 77th place.
- Freshman Grant Fox (Mequon, Wis.) rounded up the CUW runner in 84th place at 33.31.47.
- Marcos Garcia of Benedictine was the fastest runner at 24:44.51 and Bill Massoels of MSOE was the NACC Coach of the Year.
On the Horizon
The Falcons will compete at the NCAA Division III Midwest Regionals on Nov. 10.