CHAMPAIGN, Ill. – Aimee Uebersetzig placed seventh in the collegiate women's race to pace the Concordia University Wisconsin Triathlon team at the Tri the Illini event Sunday morning. The Falcons had seven athletes compete at the event.
- Falcons Finish: No Team Scores
- Falcons Competitors: Uebersetzig (1:16.17.2); Hoyt (1:17.46.5); Hook (1:19.18.3); Jensen (1:26.23.5); Juga (1:31.44.1); Mankel (1:31.50.1); Lindner (1:56.31.1)
- The Falcons were paced by the freshman Uebersetzig (El Cajon, Calif.) as she posted a time of 1:16.17.2. She started the day with a 4:53.3 swim, followed by a 46:32.4 bike and a 22:55.4 run.
- Samantha Hoyt (Sheboygan, Wis.) was next in line for the Falcons, crossing the finish line in 1:17.46.5. Hoyt completed the swim in 5:44.4, the bike in 45:57.3, and the run in 24:49.1.
- Alicia Hook (Lake Villa, Ill.) finished the course in 1:19.18.3, completing the swim in 6:14.9, the bike in 45:25, and the run in 26:05.2. Frances Jensen (Muskego, Wis.) recorded a 1:26.23.5 with splits of 6:35.3, 47:26.6, and 30:17.3.
- Maddie Juga (Racine, Wis.), Kayla Mankel (Kenosha, Wis.), and Stephanie Lindner (Mukwonago, Wis.) rounded out the Falcons lineup Sunday.
- Marissa Vander Missen of the Notre Dame club team was the top finishing female collegiate athlete Sunday. She completed the course in a time of 1:10.41.1.
- The Falcons will compete next Sunday at the Naptown Triathlon in Brownsburg, Indiana.
November 19, 2018 Triathlon looks back at 2018 journey
November 6, 2018 Falcon Focus Podcast (November 6, 2018)
November 4, 2018 Triathlon finishes fourth at USAT Collegiate National Championship
October 20, 2018 Triathlon Takes Third at NCAA East Regional Qualifier
September 30, 2018 Uebersetzig paces Triathlon at Tri the Illini
September 3, 2018 Triathlon opens season at North Central DIII Invitational
August 30, 2018 Triathlon featured on Fox 6 News